ATHENS, Ohio -- The Ohio football team (1-2) is set to play host to Louisiana (2-1) on Saturday (Sept. 21) in a Parents Day matchup at Peden Stadium. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. ET.
There will be plenty of events and activities for fans leading up to and during the game. Here's a rundown of your football Saturday in Athens.
Ohio has won its last 10 home games dating back to the 2017 season, which is a school record, and has won 15 of its last 16 games played at Peden Stadium.
GAMEDAY IN ATHENS
We have everything you need to plan a great game day experience at Peden Stadium. Click here for information on getting to campus, parking, getting to the stadium, getting into the stadium, stadium info, ADA info and things to do!
• MojoFlo is set to perform on stage at the Bobcat Nation Pavilion.
• Bobcat Nation Pavilion will feature food vendors such as Burrito Buggey, Zuls and Kona Ice.
• Kids dressed up in costume for the Superhero 5K will get a FREE ticket to the game (go to ticket office to claim ticket).
• Active military members and veterans can show their military ID and get half-price tickets at the ticket office
TURN IT GOLD
Ohio will once again be participating in the Turn It Gold Campaign. Turn It Gold is a nonprofit united in the fight against childhood cancer which hopes to bring awareness to all for a cure. The Bobcats' players and coaching staff will be wearing gold accessories during the game in support of Turn It Gold.
Turn It Gold Rally Towels will be given out to students by Gate 4. There will be two in-game presentations for the Brave Life Award and Bold Award related to Turn It Gold.
Be Brave. Be Bold. Turn It Gold.
• One student will win a free pair of Airpods by dropping a wooden nickel into the Barrel by Gate 4.
• One student who has downloaded the Ohio Bobcats Gameday App will win a $100 Adidas Gift Card.
• During the second timeout of the second quarter, one student will have the opportunity to participate in the "Catch For Rent" Promotion to win six months free rent from the OU Apartments by successfully catching a punt.
• About 100 shirts will be thrown into the crowd during the game, courtesy of Holzer Health System.
• The Ohio University Marching 110 will perform.
• The ROTC at Ohio will hold a Swearing-In Ceremony that will take place on the field.
OHO SPORTS NETWORK FROM LEARFIELD IMG COLLEGE
Saturday's game can be heard on the Ohio Sports Network from Learfield IMG College. Russ Eisenstein returns for his 12th season as the "Voice of the Bobcats." Ohio Alum Rob Cornelius has been a part of the broadcasts for two decades.
WXTQ (Power 105) in Athens returns as the 11-station network's flagship. The broadcast is also available online through TuneIn.com/OhioBobcats and on the TuneIn app. Pregame coverage begins at 1 p.m. ET.